The sulfuric acid concentrator is equipped with a double seal: carbon steel tube sheet and PTFE tube sheet. All silicon carbide tubes pass through the carbon steel tube sheet, and we use special sealing rings that are able to withstand high temperatures and pressure on the steam side. The PTFE tube sheet can withstand the corrosiveness of sulfuric acid, and it is equipped with unique sealing nuts to ensure the sealing performance of each silicon carbide tube under the same compression force. In the sulfuric acid concentration plant, the sulfuric acid concentrator can evaporate the sulfuric acid of a low concentration into sulfuric acid of a high concentration below 96%.
Characteristics of sulfuric acid concentrator:
- Maximum design temperature: 300℃
- Maximum temperature in-service: 250℃
- Maximum design pressure: 1.6MPa
- Maximum pressure in-service: 1.3 MPa
- Maximum heat transfer area: 300㎡
- Maximum heat transfer area in-service: 48㎡
- Maximum design diameter: 1200mm
- Maximum diameter in-service: 600mm
- High temperature resistance: it can be used at 300℃.
- Corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance and erosion resistance: silicon carbide features a high density, low porosity and chemical inertness, allowing it to be suitable for long term usage under the condition of oxidizing, corrosive gas, strong acid or strong alkali, high temperature and liquid.
- High hardness: silicon carbide is an ultra-hard material, second only to diamond.
- Wear resistance: The high hardness and high density of silicon carbide ensures that the product can be used for highly abrasion conditions.
- High thermal conductivity: the thermal conductivity of silicon carbide at room temperature is 120-140W/m*k, which is superior to other ceramic materials and metal materials.