The SiC anticorrosive sample taker is used to sample materials in the process system that have a high temperature, high pressure and strong corrosion. It is able to withstand highly corrosive mediums, such as a high concentration of sulfuric acid, nitric acid, phosphoric acid, hydrobromic acid, hydrofluoric acid, sulfonic acid, mixed acid, strong alkali, organic solvent, oxidizer and so on. Compared with sample takers made suing traditional materials, our anticorrosive sample taker features a better high temperature resistance, high pressure resistance, vacuum resistance, easy to clean structure and high grade of cleanliness.
Characteristics of SiC anticorrosive sample maker:
- Maximum design temperature: 250℃
- Maximum design pressure: 1.2MPa
- High temperature resistance: it can be used at 250℃.
- Corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance and erosion resistance: silicon carbide has the characteristics of high density, low porosity and chemical inertness, so it can be used for a long time under the condition of oxidizing, corrosive gas, strong acid or strong alkali, high temperature and liquid.
- High hardness: silicon carbide is an ultra-hard material, second only to diamond, making it suitable for use in special working conditions.
- Wear resistance: The high hardness and high density of silicon carbide ensure that the SiC anticorrosive sample maker can be used for highly abrasive conditions.
- High thermal conductivity: the thermal conductivity of silicon carbide at room temperature is 120-140W/m*k, which is superior to other ceramic materials and metal materials.