The laboratory SiC heat exchanger is suitable for heat exchange tests using just small amounts of material in a laboratory. This small heat exchanger was independently developed by our company and consists of three or more silicon carbide tubes. There are different tube diameters available based on different customer needs. Due to the excellent thermal conductivity of silicon carbide tubes, the intense chemical reactions inside the tubes and be carried out safely and effectively.
Characteristics of laboratory SiC heat exchanger:
- One-way tube reactor
- Design temperature: 180℃ Working temperature:160℃
- Design pressure: 0.6MPa Working pressure: 0.3MPa
- High temperature resistance: it can be used at 180℃.
- Corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance and erosion resistance: silicon carbide has the characteristics of high density, low porosity and chemical inertness, so it can be used for a long time under the condition of oxidizing, corrosive gas, strong acid or strong alkali, high temperature and liquid.
- High hardness: silicon carbide is an ultra-hard material, second only to diamond, making it suitable for use in special working conditions.
- Wear resistance: The high hardness and high density of silicon carbide ensure that the laboratory SiC heat exchanger can be used for highly abrasive conditions.
- High thermal conductivity: the thermal conductivity of silicon carbide at room temperature is 120-140W/m*k, which is superior to other ceramic materials and metal materials.